Why not add some pizzazz and style to your favorite pajamas? Your PJs do not have to be for your eyes only. By combining different pieces from various sets of pajamas or investing in one luxurious matching set, you can turn bedtime into your own little runway show by dressing up your pajama sets.
The minute I saw these cute pajamas that I purchased from my favorite reseller, Debbie Norrell, founder of A Look Not a Label, I knew they had great “repurpose potential.”
They are soft, they are comfortable, and they are very stylish. You can even use a pair of men’s pajamas to infuse into your pajama-style look.
- Make sure you pick a pair of PJs that look like they can be presentable outdoors.
- Add a jacket, sweater, or duster.
- Accessorize your PJs with a statement necklace, earrings, or pin.
- Keep it classy; you don’t want to wear them out with a casual theme. Dress up, not down.
- Add a belt or scarf and a sassy purse or pouch.
- Select a pair of shoes that pop. PJs are known for being casual, so add a little dazzle of color.
You can purchase the red PU leather crossbody bag at: https://yourstylishways.com/ysw-shop-for-style/
Here are more repurpose tips: https://yourstylishways.com/ysw-repurpose-those-leftover-earrings/