You get attached to your favorite purse if you are anything like most of the women that I know. Follow these tips if you want to hold on to it for as long as possible. Storing your purse properly helps protect it from dust and grime and can prevent scuffs and scratches.
Maintaining the quality of your purse is important for its longevity. Pampering your purse helps preserve its look, feel, quality, and value over time. Regular care, such as cleaning, conditioning, and storage, can extend the life of your bag.
Here are your YSW tips:
- Store in plastic so it won’t get scratched or scuffed.
- Do not place your purse on the floor. Never!
- Dump everything out of your purse after each use to prevent buildup.
- Use a leather cleaner to remove scuffs.
- Remember that you can have your purse cared for by a shoe shop.
- Check those ink pens. They can leak and ruin the inside.
- If you plan on storing your purses for a long time, stuff them to help them maintain their shape.
Taking these steps keeps your purse looking new for many years. Taking preventative measures to protect against physical damage can save money in the long run.
Purchase products to care for your precious purses: https://amzn.to/3u2c8Zs